Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Life List

So... here's some of the things I want to do in my life. They are in random order, and I may add to it at some point. For now, it just has 15 items.

My Life List:

1. Become fluent in Spanish.
2. Learn to play guitar.
3. Visit a family member who lives in California.
4. Go to New Orleans.
5. Take a mechanics class/learn about engines.
6. Take a self-defense class.
7. Learn to swing dance.
8. Master bellydancing.
9. Learn other formal dances.
10. Publish something -- book, short story, or poem.
11. Get a tattoo.
12. Learn massage therapy.
13. Conquer my anxiety and its symptoms.
14. Become competent at sewing.
15. Do something of an activist nature -- participate in a protest or rally.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! We have a lot of common goals and interests. My life list is a little less specific than yours, but I also have a list of 101 Things to do in 1001 days, and it has a lot of the same items on it! I can sort of play guitar, but I want to learn a bunch of kid songs to play for my son, and I also want to get published (that's on my life list). Learning to sew is on my list, and I don't have anything about participating in a rally, but I DO want to write and circulate a petition! Good luck on all your goals!
    -The Psycho Mama@ http://www.thepsychomama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Life List! I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the writing and continuing of your life list! It sounds like a mighty list indeed, and I wish you much success in ticking each and every thing off!!! :)

    ReplyDelete